Reader of the Week…Lily Collins!
Congrats to Lily Collins, our featured reader this week! Lily was born in the UK and even though she moved to LA when she was 5, she can still do a pretty good British accent. She’s an actress in LA and has a bucket list that seems to grow more quickly than she crosses things off. Her favorite designers are Chanel, Stella McCartney, Monique Lhuillier, and Alexander McQueen. Shes loves to bake and was obsessed with the Harry Potter books! We like the kind of gal Lily is and love that she’s got a sweet tooth like us! Read on for her answers to our questions! Follow @lilycollins on Twitter! If you would like to be our reader of the week answer the questions below and email us and a photo of yourself to email@example.com.
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
I have a huge sweet tooth and love homemade baked goods. I’m also the only person I know who loves black licorice, and I can never say no to frozen yogurt!
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
I’m an LA girl so I don’t have a favorite but will have to take some tips from this dessert blog! It’s already making me hungry!
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
This is tough because I have so many. I love the cake at Duff’s. You get to decorate and eat the cake. If you’re lucky, Duff himself (from Ace of Cakes) may be there too.
4. If you met a magical dessert genie that could grant you three dessert wishes what would they be?
1. All desserts would be fat free and healthy for me.
2. Seasonal treats would be available year round.
3. When I’m baking, I wouldn’t have to wait for desserts to cook in the oven since I always get impatient and want to try them right away. Why can’t it be like the shows on Food Network and instantly ready?!
5. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
Chocolate lava cake because it’s delicious chocolate on the outside but a whole different chocolate on the inside. Never judge a book by it’s cover!