Reader of the Week…Manzie Allen!
Congratulations to Manzie Allen our reader of the week!! Manzie goes to The Hewitt school here in Manhattan and loves painting, photography, and playing volleyball. Her favorite band is One Direction (we love them too!) and most importantly Manzie loves food and dessert! Manzie has been hanging around the St. James Theater a lot watching our show Bullets Over Broadway! Thank you Manzie for being our reader of the week and for all your support at the show each night. If you would like to be the reader of the week email us your answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photo of yourself.
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
My favorite dessert is a homemade vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting. I mostly eat them on special occasions, but when I do have a slice , I love the taste of the creamy frosting and the delicious vanilla cake.
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
My favorite dessert in NYC is Ben and Jerry’s ice cream! I love the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor the most. There is a B&J’s right next to the St. James Theater where the show Bullets Over Broadway is playing!
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
I am from a small town in Florida and I really like the chocolate that they have there. They have all different kinds of chocolate like: milk chocolate, white, dark, cookies and cream, oreo, and so many others that are so delicious!
4. If you met a magical dessert genie that could grant you three dessert wishes what would they be?
1. A bag of glazed donuts because they are so sugary and they make me less hungry.
2. Hot, fresh chocolate chip cookies dipped in cold milk
3. A crepe with hot nutella on it
5. If you could be a dessert, what would you be and why?
I would be a cupcake with vanilla icing and rainbow sprinkles on top because they are so tasty and the icing is so sweet!