Reader of the Week…Alison Kloots
Congratulations Alison Kloots on being our reader of the week. Alison lives in NYC, but originally from Canton, Ohio. Along with loving desserts, Alison enjoys going to Pure Yoga to master her inner yogi and sweating it out in workout classes at Body By Simone! All in moderation, workout to eat those sweets! Thank you Alison for being a fan of Just Desserts NYC! If you would like to be our reader of the week answer the 5 questions below and email us a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
A Dairy Queen Blizzard with extra Reese Pieces candy! I have always loved it, it reminds me of my childhood.
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
I love the Lemon Cake from Del Frisco’s Steakhouse
3. If you met a magical dessert genie and could have three wishes granted what would they be?
1. The dry cleaners next to my apt would be a Dairy Queen so I could get a blizzard whenever I wanted one
2. A three day cleanse would be eating all desserts instead of juices
3. I could quit my job and own a Dairy Queen that would be very successful!
4. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
There is a seasonal local ice cream shop down the street from our home called Kustard Korner! Any of their ice cream treats were delicious!
5. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
I would be a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting because it’s classic, delicious, and never goes out of style!