Reader of the Week….KimberJean Hampton!!!
Congrats to Kimber Jean Hampton, our first featured reader of 2014! Kimber lives in Woodside, Queens with her sweet husband. She’s a dancer/performer and works at Physique 57. She also loves baking! We are so happy Kimber loves JustDessertsNYC and we can’t wait for you to read her answers to our 5 questions. If you would like to be our reader of the week answer the questions below and email us and a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
Anything with ICE CREAM! You can’t go wrong with ice cream… it’s my all time favorite! Also – my mom makes an AMAZING pumpkin roll w/ cream cheese filling! It’s a holiday time highlight!
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
SO many options! Ah! I am totally a Magnolia’s cupcake gal! Always loved them! Most recently though I’ve become addicted to the Flour-less Chocolate Cupcake at Molly’s Cupcakes in the West Village. It is AMAZING!
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
Well, being from Hershey, PA this is a hard question!!!! Growing up in chocolate town USA the options are endless… but I have to go with these really great homemade muffins filled with a cream cheese icing that are served at a great little place called The Hershey Pantry!
4. If you met a magical dessert genie that could grant you three dessert wishes what would they be?
1) ALL desserts would of course be calorie free and have great health benefits!
2) There would be fresh homemade cinnamon rolls hot and ready to eat at our apartment everyday when I woke up!
3) When baking desserts the clean up process did itself! BAM!
5. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
I asked my husband this question because I had no idea how to answer… he said “Oh you’re definitely a Banana Split – very sweet with all the toppings… aaaand you are kind of bananas too….” HAH! I’ll go with that!