Reader of the Week…Troy Neal!
Congratulations to Troy Neal our reader of the week! Troy is one of the master minds behind The Doughnut Bar, a small doughnut bakery that will soon be coming to NYC. For now, The Doughnut Bar doughnuts are only available through emailing Troy (firstname.lastname@example.org). He takes pride in his doughnut creations that are salty/sweet combinations using only the freshest of ingredients. Thank you for being a fan of Just Desserts NYC Troy we are certainly fans of your doughnuts! If you would like to be our reader of the week just answer the five questions below and email us your answers along with a photo to email@example.com
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
I’m a big sucker for ice cream!
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
Big Gay Ice Cream’s “Be a Author” is a simply wonderful creation of vanilla ice cream, dulce de leche and crushed vanilla wafers.
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
At the Pike Place Market in Seattle (Go Seahawks!) the Daily Dozen has been shoveling hot mini doughnuts into white paper bags for years. You can smell them down the street and theres always a line for their amazingly cheap treats!
4. If you met a magical dessert genie and he could grant your three wishes what would they be and why?
1) No fat or calories in any desserts ever!
2) For a sundae from the three twins in Kilimanjaro $60,000!
3) For a golden ticket…to tour Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Fatory!
5. If you were a dessert what would you be and why?
Probably a cannoli…hard exterior but soft on the inside and it’s just fun to say cannoli!
A golden ticket is such a brilliant idea for a dessert wish! Thank you Troy. Good luck with your doughnut business and Happy Holidays desserters!