Amanda Schoppe our Reader of the Week!
Congratulations to Amanda Schoppe our reader of the week! Amanda is a Radio City Rockette and currently performing every day in the Christmas Spectacular. With as many as 17 shows in one week, Amanda definitely earns her sweet treats at the end of the day. This is her eighth season as a Rockette. We wish her the best of luck with her shows and eye high kicks! Merry Christmas Amanda and thank you for being a fan of Just Desserts NYC. If you would like to be our reader of the week answer these questions below and email them along with a photo to email@example.com
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
There is a chocolate rosemary torte in Edinbourgh at a restaurant called The Outsider. It was the best thing I have ever had.
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
Well, lets see. My favorite dessert is Magnolia Bakery’s banana pudding because of the chunks of banana with the combination of vanilla wafers…what more can you ask for?
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
Mad Martha’s Ice Cream on Martha’s Vineyard. I love their Rocky Road flavor. It’s all homemade and great!
4. If you met a magical dessert genie and he could grant your three dessert wishes what would they be?
1. That dessert had no calories.
2. Grant me a man servant to get me any dessert of my choice at any time.
3. That the banana pudding at Magnolia had all the nutrition benefits of a kale smoothie.
5. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
I would be the compost cookie from Momofuko Milk Bar because it has so many unexpected ingredients that make it unique and quirky just like me!