Reader of the Week…Taylor Wojciechowski!
Congrats to this week’s featured reader, Taylor Wojciechowski! Taylor is a 14 year old dessert lover living in Los Angeles. She’s a freshman in high school, loves playing volleyball, hanging out with my friends and going to the beach, and eating! This “Blondie” is adorable and we love that she has the same passion about desserts as we do. Thanks for being an awesome reader of Just Desserts NYC, Taylor! Read on for her answers to our 5 questions! If you would like to be our reader of the week email a photo to email@example.com along with your answers to the five questions below.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Red velvet cupcakes with extra cream cheese frosting.
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
Frozen Hot Chocolate From Serendipity.
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
The cupcake ice-cream sundae deliciousness from Sprinkles.
4. If you met a magical dessert genie and he could grant you three wishes what would they be?
1. ?I wish every dessert I liked and ate was healthy for me.
2. I wish dessert would magically appear when I am craving something sweet.
3. I wish anytime I baked the genie would magically clean up so I wouldn’t have to.
5. If you were a dessert what would you be and why?
I would probably be a LaffyTaffy because I am always laughing.