Reader of the Week…Karen Ritchie!
Congrats to Karen Ritchie, this week’s featured reader! Karen lives in Regina, Canada but lives in NYC during the holidays as a Radio City Rockette. This pretty Canadian loves salty foods but appreciates her sweets as well. She’s never had a cavity!!! If you haven’t already, catch the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with performances November 8th-December 30th. Read on to see what Karen has to say to our dessert questions! If you would like to be our reader of the week email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your answers to the five questions below.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Coffee frozen yogurt!
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
Frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity III.
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
Billy Miner Pie (found at the Keg Steakhouse – mocha ice cream on a chocolate crust with hot fudge, caramel and almonds.)
4. If you met a magical dessert genie and he could grant you three wishes what would they be?
1. Permanently stocked vanilla/chocolate/swirl soft serve machine in my kitchen.
2. Fresh, warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookies every morning.
3. Love of sweets doesn’t take a toll on my teeth!
5. If you were a dessert what would you be and why?
Salted chocolate cuz I’m sweet with just a bit of saltiness (sass)!