Reader of the Week…Catherine Wojciechowski!
Congratulations to this week’s featured reader, Catherine Wojciechowski! Catherine is 11 years old, lives in Pacific Palisades, California, and is in 6th grade. She likes to hang out with my friends, play the piano, act, and go swimming in the pool. We are so happy Catherine love Just Desserts NYC! We love her fashion flare in the photo above and can’t wait to share her answers to our five questions with you! If you would like to be our reader of the week answer the questions below and email us and a photo of yourself to email@example.com.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
My Favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce on top and rainbow sprinkles.
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
My favorite dessert in NYC is anything from Dylan’s Candy Bar.
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
My favorite dessert in my hometown is Duffs Cakemix because I get to decorate my cake however I want to and then eat it also!!!!
4. If you met a magical dessert genie and he could grant you three wishes what would they be?
1. I wish my mom and dad would let me eat as much candy and dessert as I want.
2. I wish I could eat ice cream for breakfast.
3. I wish candy was not bad for you.
5. If you were a dessert what would you be and why?
I would be a sweet tart because I try to be sweet to all of my friends and everyone in my class.