Reader of the Week….Traci Marinelli!
Congratulations to Traci Marinelli, our reader of the week! Traci lives Houston, Tx, and owns her own bakery called Sweet Girl Bakeshop. Baking cakes and cupcakes everyday for her clients is the norm, but there is nothing normal about her baked goods. She devotes her time and creativity to make each order absolutely perfect. Traci is also a mother to two adorable children and a teacher at her church. Thank you Traci for being a fan of Just Dessert NYC! If you would like to be our reader of the week email a photo into firstname.lastname@example.org along with your answers to the five questions below.
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
My all time favorite dessert is a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food. It is just the perfect ice cream because it is rich, has a bit of a crunch, sweet, and delicious!
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
I love getting a sundae at Dylan’s Candy Bar!
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
I grew up in Canton, Ohio, and loved going to Taggart’s Ice Cream Parlor. They are famous for their Bittner, which is so good! It’s like a chocolate milkshake that is topped with salted pecans!
4. If you met a magical dessert genie and he could grant your three wishes what would they be?
1. That he does all the dishes for me after I bake everyday.
2. That he would bake me a fabulous birthday cake on my birthday because I never want to bake my own cake!
3. He would help me to never mess up an order so that every one is perfect!
5. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
I would be Strawberry Shortcake because it is a classic dessert that is not to fancy. It is also bright and cheerful, a dessert that everyone loves! It reminds me of summer and being a kid, which are such happy memories!
Thank you Traci! We really like your 3 wishes! Having your dishes done after you bake would be a luxury!!! Good luck with Sweet Girl Bakeshop. If you live near Houston, TX, definitely check it out!