Our Reader of the Week….Krista Saab!
Congratulations to Krista Saab, our reader of the week! Krista has graced the Broadway stage and Radio City Music Hall as a Radio City Rockette! She is also a fitness instructor at Body By Simone, keeping New Yorkers in shape! But, her main job is being mother to her little boy who also enjoys a little sugar once in a while! Originally from Toronto, Krista now lives in New Jersery. Congratulations Krista and thank you for being a fan of Just Desserts NYC! If you would like to be our reader of the week just answer these five questions below and email your answers along with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
I have so many favorites it’s hard to choose…strawberry rhubarb pie? I can do better than that! Maybe my all time favorite is sticky toffee pudding. There’s a place called St. Andrew’s Pub on 46th Street that I go to specifically for this dessert. It’s the best I’ve ever had.
2. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
I grew up in a suburb of Toronto called Brampton and there is a delicious French restaurant owned by a Scottish chef called Gosling’s. They make a giant profiterole filled with ice cream and drenched in chocolate and raspberry sauces that is to die for!
3. If you met a magical dessert Genie and he could grant you three wishes what would they be?
1. Endless dessert without gaining a pound
2. Bring back my Grandma’s peanut butter cookies
3. Make birthday cake an acceptable breakfast food
4. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
It WAS the S’more dessert at Whym on 9th but it seems that it is no longer on the menu which is devastating. Bring back the S’more’s Whym!!!
5. If you were a dessert what would you be and why?
This one is hard. Probably a vanilla sugary icing grocery store birthday cake because simple is best!
We love a good old grocery store cake too Krista! Sometimes it just hits the spot! Thank you for sharing with us and keep on eating desserts!