Reader of the Week….Anna Kloots
Congratulations to Anna Kloots our reader of the week! Anna works in NYC and has lived in the city for 6 years. Originally from Ohio, Anna loves finding the new hot spots in New York, especially dessert hot spots. Thank you Anna for being a fan of Just Desserts NYC and for writing in! If you would like to be our reader of the week all you need to do is email us your answers to these five questions below and attach a picture of yourself.
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
My favorite dessert is definitely an ice cream sundae because I’m always in the mood for ice cream and it never disappoints! I can always change the flavor and toppings depending on what I want!
2. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
Hands down the I Can’t Say No sundae at Serendipity! The ice cream and hot fudge all on top of that PB Pie gets me every time!
3. What is your favorite dessert from your hometown?
There is an ice cream parlor in Canton, Ohio called Handles and it is by far my favorite ice cream I’ve ever had.
4. If you met a dessert Geni that could grant you three wishes, what would they be?
1. That desserts had no calories
2. That desserts were always bigger
3. Restaurants always had amazing dessert menus
5. If you were a dessert what would you be?
I would be Strawberry Shortcake because it’s a classic American dessert!