Reader of the Week…Sally Glaze!
Congrats to Sally Glaze our Reader of the Week! Sally is from South Carolina and goes to Oklahoma City University. She is a Dance Performance major. We LOVE her last name…who doesn’t love glaze! We also are excited because Sally is a new JDNYC reader! Oh the dessert journey she’s about to embark on. Read along to learn how “sweet” Sally is…
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
My favorite dessert is probably crème brûlée. I love the creamy texture and flavor, and I also love the contrast of the crusted top to add a crunch and extra sweetness.
2. What is your favorite dessert of your hometown?
Murry’s Bavarian cream filled glazed donut!
3. If you met a magical dessert Genie what three wishes would you ask him to grant?
–Make my body not react to the fat and calories
-Automatically make a glass of milk appear with every desert I acquire
-Give me the ability to live off of desserts
4. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
5. If you were a dessert what would you be?
Carrot cake because I’m a redhead ;)
You can also be selected as our Reader of the Week! Send in a photo and answer these 5 email@example.com! Happy dessert eating!