Reader of the Week…Josh Jay!
Congratulations to Josh Jay, our reader of the week! Josh is a professional Magician who has traveled all over the world performing, teaching, and sharing his skills, but he is from Canton, Ohio. He loves magic and also really loves dessert! Thank you Josh for writing in! Remember if you would like to be chosen as our reader of the week answer these five questions and send in a photo to email@example.com.
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
My favorite dessert is cheesecake because it can be classic or you can change it up in a crazy way by adding sauces and toppings.
2. What is your favorite dessert of your hometown?
There is a dessert in Canton, Ohio at Taggarts Ice Cream Parlor
called The Bittner. It is my favorite because it is something that you can only get in Canton, Ohio. It sort of like a very thick chocolate milk shake topped with a handful of salted pecans. It’s amazing.
3. If you met a magical dessert Genie and could have three wishes what would they be?
1) A restaurant that served dessert first. 2) A bigger appetite 3) A dessert that wouldn’t get all over my face and clothes.
4. What is your favorite NYC dessert?
I have to show a lot of people around New York City a lot due to my line of work. Without fail, anytime I take anyone to Milk Bar
and order the Crack Pie they are blown away. I am a huge fan, but the fact that everyone I take there to have it is one two, it says a lot!
5. If you were a dessert what would you be?
A chocolate chip cookie right out of the over because who doesn’t like that?
Who doesn’t like a warm chocolate chip?!! Thank you Josh for being our reader of the week! Check out Josh’s website at www.joshuajay.com