Reader of the Week…Erin Kernion!
Congrats to Erin Kernion, our Reader of the Week! She’s from Metairie, LA and spends her holiday seasons in NYC as a Rockette. She is one of our Gluten-Free sweet lovers and just adopted a King Charles Cavalier, Flynn. Fun fact: she was part of a light dance team called Lightwire Theatre that was on America’s Got Talent! We are so happy our GF friend loves our website and we hope to have more GF adventures to share in the future!
1. What is your favorite dessert and why?
A cupcake and a cup of black coffee! Sprinkles GF red velvet is a go-to. I love the cream cheese frosting. Its super sweet, so the black coffee is a good contrast.
2. What is your favorite dessert of your hometown?
King cake (there is a new bakery at home that makes a GF version).
3. If you met a magical dessert Genie what three wishes would you ask him to grant?
Make a really amazing gluten free pastry – maybe a chocolate croissant.
4. What is your favorite dessert in NYC?
That’s tough… I love sprinkles GF red velvet cupcake, but babycakes makes a fantastic cookie sandwich.
5. If you were a dessert what would you be?
You can also be selected as our Reader of the Week! Send in a photo and answer these 5 questions firstname.lastname@example.org! Happy dessert eating!